and remember kids its never too late to become a raging degenerate homosexual
well, you were wrong. i feel for you. (america/kate for anonymous)
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
"So like…now you’re just a short, angry man who punches stuff"
"I knew I liked you the minute I saw you"
want this moment burned on my eyelids
So many girls saw this. Bless.
All hail the queen.
Let this sink in. She declared herself a feminist in front of a bunch of white women who decided they werent feminists like katy perry and then her husband and child, the things feminists evidently don’t have, wete cheering on and gave her an award
my thorswap gift for mrhiddles who asked for jötunn thor, with white hair and a golden crown. i’m sorry i couldn’t deliver on the crown but i
can’t draw metal wanted to emulate the more elemental depictions of the jötnar sometimes seen in the comics. it was super daunting drawing for one of the best artist’s in the fandom and this style is pretty new to me so i hope it’s not a complete disaster (i had a great time regardless so thank you to all the lovely mods and participants!)
Have you ever wanted to see more of your favourite, but not popular heroine? Have you ever wanted to see some strong female characters from the other side: vulnerable or confused or tired, not as ready-to-everything superheroines, but as women? Have you ever been tired of wrong or unfair portrayal of your favourite lady? Have you just wanted to see more of respectfully treated ladies in comic books?
Have you ever wanted to create comics? Have you ever wanted to challenge yourself and try your limits?
FemComicsEvent asks you to join us and participate!
The basics are easy:
- the contest is open to anyone who identifies as female (be it they are cis or transgender);
- you can sign up as an artist, as a writer, or as both;
- you are to be paired, as a team you choose some Marvel lady* you want to tell a story about;
- you have 2 months to create 3 solid pages of your favourite lady;
- enjoy and have fun!
all details (rules, dates, sign up forms etc) will be added later.
*any Marvel lady you want to represent in your story.
hey guys my laptop’s cacked it so i’m gonna be absent for a week or so while i get a new one organised. i’ll miss you friends. i’ll miss your faces.